BDO is a leading audit, tax and advisory firm, with the depth and breadth of services and expertise to deliver on all of our clients’ needs. At BDO, exceptional client service underpins our belief system and all aspects of service delivery to our clients. Our culture is collaborative and personal, and we recognise that to deliver exceptional service, we must provide an empowering and flexible environment for our people.
We are currently seeking a Practice Assistant to support two Partners as well as providing administrative support to the wider Audit Team. This role would be ideally suited to a candidate who is seeking a role where they can help drive a positive team culture, whilst contributing new and creative ideas.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Managing the Partners inbox’s and diaries
· Key contact for Partner’s clients
· Processing expenses, billings and timesheets
· Co-ordinating internal and external meetings and events
· Generating and formatting documents, reports and spreadsheets
· General administration duties as required
Qualifications and Experience Required:
· Previous experience as a Practice/Personal Assistant in a professional environment
· Ability to build rapport and liaise with external executives and peers
· High level organisation and time management skills
· Strong attention to detail and compliance with policy and procedures
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Initiative and problem solving ability
· Advanced level proficiency in MS Office
What we will offer you
We offer the professional opportunities, personal fulfilment, and long-term growth that only a growing global firm like BDO can provide. We are committed to your ongoing development to build your technical, advisory, leadership, and management skills.
We take pride in our health and wellbeing and workplace giving programs, as well as the range of social activities organised by each office. At BDO, we want you to enjoy what you do and the community of colleagues and clients you work with.
To submit your application please contact James Hawley on 07 3173 5468 or James.Hawley@bdo.com.au